₱250.00 – ₱550.00
100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica) for aromatherapy and topical use.
Atlas Cedarwood Oil: The Mood-Enhancing Oil
Many people may not necessarily take to Atlas Cedarwood’s intense earthy-woody scent, but when they find out about its amazing properties, especially with respect to cellulite, they embrace it immediately. Unlike most essential oils, which are extracted from flowers, fruits or leaves, Cedarwood essential oil is extracted from the tree, and naturalists believe that its inherent “grounding” qualities come from this aspect. The aroma of atlas cedarwood essential oil provides a range of benefits. Using it on a daily basis can improve mental, physical and spiritual health.
Country of origin: India
Method of Extraction: Steam distillation of sawdust and wood chips.
Scent Description: Woody and sweet, Atlas Cedarwood Oil is a bit sharper than Virginian Cedarwood Oil. The aroma is reminiscent of artificial mothballs.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Sandalwood, and floral oils like Rose and Geranium.
Therapeutic Properties & Uses:
- Relieves Symptoms of Seborrhoea (Antiseborrheic), Prevents Infections (antiseptic), Reduces Inflammation, Relieves Spasms (antispasmodic), Health Tonic, Acts as an Astringent, Promotes Urination (diuretic), Stimulates Menstruation (emmenagogue), Eliminates Cough (expectorant), Kills Insects (insecticidal), Sedative Effect, and Cures Fungal Infections (fungicidal).
- Acne, arthritis, bronchitis, coughing, cystitis, dandruff, dermatitis, stress. [Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), 56-67.]
Shelf Life: 5-8 years
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG ATLAS CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.